GOLGOTA HOMELESS SHELTER VOLUNTEERING
Do you have a little time? Do you want to help us? We appreciate if you come over for a few hours.
Our objective is to provide homeless people a clean and civilized environment to spend time. We provide a meal a day, leisure activities (television, library, chess, table games), opportunity to wash their clothing, take a shower, and we help them manage their own affairs.
You can sign up for the below volunteer works:
* Distributing coffee: every day: 9 - 10:30 am (1 person)
* Washing-up: every day: 10 - 11:30 am and 12 - 1 pm (1 person)
* Cleaning: every day: 5 - 6 pm (2-3 people)
* Talking with people: every day: 8 am - 6 pm
* Language teaching (English): every day, for 1 hour in the afternoon (max. 2 people)
* Holding art workshops: every day, for 1 hour in the afternoon (max. 2 people)