CEU Winter Farewell Ice Skating Party 2019
The CEU Winter Farewell Ice Skating Party is going to take place
on Friday, March 1, from 6 pm to 10 pm at Marczibányi Sportcentrum (1022 Budapest, Marczibányi tér 16).
Students, faculty, staff and alumni are all invited. Relatives and friends are also welcome.
Just make sure you have your CEU ID with you - one ID per group is enough.
Entrance is free!
Have no skates? You can rent them on the spot. Rentals available for 1000 HUF.
Can't skate? Don't worry, there'll be trainers between 7 pm and 9 pm to teach you the basics.
• Please take your CEU ID card with you for entry
• No food or drink is allowed in the ice rink
• It is highly recommended to dress warm and in layers
• Wear gloves when ice skating
• Snack Bar with salty and sweet snacks
• Smoking is allowed only in the designated areas
• All visitors use the territory of Marczibányi Sportcentrum and the Ice Rink at their own risk
Access: Take Metro line 2 to Széll Kálmán tér, or Tram number 4, 6 to Széna tér.
Go along Lövőház utca (street next to Mammut Shopping Mall) then turn right into Marczibányi tér.
Please note that the event is open for members of the CEU community and their invited guests.
Please also note that during the event photography and video recording may occur.
There will be mullled wine and hot tea sponsored by the CEU Student Union.
Follow us on Facebook!
This is one of CEU's (c)oldest traditions - we hope to see you too!