Non-perishable food and item drive during COVID
April 27, 2020
The Community Engagement Office in cooperation with Tükörkép Műhely - a charity beauty salon in Budapest is organizing a donation drive for the clients of Zuglói Család és Gyermekjóléti Központ (Family and Child-welfare Center in Zugló, Budapest). Since March 20, 300 families in need have been registered in the system and this number is growing day by day. More than 250 children don't receive any food from the social system at all.
If you would like to support these families you are encouraged join our project by donating the following items:
- non-perishable food items (rice, pasta, jam, tomato sauce, instant soup, canned food, oil, etc.)
- cleaning and disinfecting products
- personal hygiene products ( shampoo, shower gel, hand soap, hand sanitizer)
- sanitary products
- toilet paper
Drop off points in Budapest:
- for staff and faculty: CEU, Nador utca 15 Building, Ground Floor, Estratto cafe area
- for students staying in Star Inn Hotel: Lobby
- for students staying in the Residence Center: Mezzanine floor - next to the security office
Deadline: Monday, May 4, 8 pm
Donations will be distributed with the help of Jó Szívvel Közhasznú Alapítvány.
Thank you for your help.
CEU Community Engagment Office